Thursday 28 December 2017

Layout Family


In this layout I have used splashes of yellow to bring this layout to life, And to give it that
little girl feel I used a ballerina stencil with yellow paint mixed with gel medium. I also
cut up a scrapiniec chip board ( which I love) and painted it yellow to add that splash
of colour


Also I have doted some roman numerals around and a small measuring tape to the bottom left corner,
the word "family" inspired me to use this photo of my mother in law when she was a child growing
up in England during the war.

The paper I used was from 7 Dots Dreamer Collection.The colours I chose were Blue, Green and Yellow

This layout is the first one iv done in a very long time, so used some challenges to help inspire me.
I would like to thank the 3 challenge community's below .Also there are some close up at the end of this post.

                                                              More than words


12 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Wonderful! I love your old photo and the gorgeous ballerina stenciling! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful , love the ballerina girl !! Thank you so much for playing with us at More Than Words !! <3

Elena Martynova said...

So sweet and beautiful! Love it! So glad you could join us at More Than Words and 7DOTs!

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

What an amazing page !! Love the vintage design !! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words !! All the best for 2018. xoxo Heike

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words this month. All the best for the New Year.

wiosanka said...

Beautiful, precious layout :-)
Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio!

Tores- said...

Very interesting project, like the colours! Thank you for joining us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge :)

Nicole Doiron said...

Such a pretty layout - love those stenciled ballerinas! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

langeatheart said...

Beautiful layout!! Love all the detail! All the best from MTW! :)

Lilibleu said...

Beautiful layout, I love all the details !! Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio!

K said...

Your layout is very beautiful! And that picture! Perfect. Thanks for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge.

Lisa Amiet said...

Awesome layout!!