Thursday 23 August 2018

Aug Challanges

 
 
Hi, welcome to my blog, I just had to join in this month as I have a few very old photos to work with,
which fit this months More Than Words theme. And 7 Dots studios challenge, I love things from yesteryears. This is my Gran at age 16.

 



 
I used 7 Dots papers from writers block range, which work so great with my photo
 
http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/
https://7dotsstudio.com/archives/32747
 
Hope you in joy my layout, Have a great Day or Night

11 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful vintage layout !! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words !! <3

Elena Martynova said...

This is fabulous! Love the layering and the composition! Well done!! All the best from 7 DOTs! )

Heather said...

That photo of your gran is amazing, such a precious memory that can be handed down. Beautifully done.

Rosaliescreativecafe said...

this is a beautiful layout. thank you for joining us at the More Than Words Challenge.

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

This is a beautiful take on our challenge !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW!! xoxo Heike

Daisy Ramsay said...

I love your Layout! It's so beautiful
Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

Nicole Doiron said...

It's great that you have such a special photo of your grandmother to scrap that is perfect for this challenge. Beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Such a lovely take on the challenge. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words.❤

K said...

Beautiful layout! I love how elegant it is.
Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio.

Lisa Amiet said...

This is very beautiful Carol! Thanks so much for joining in with us this month!

Juliya Tirskaya said...

Wow! Grat layout!
Thanks for playing as at 7 Dots Studio!